HIPS filler masterbatch is commonly used in manufacturing plastic products. These are granular additives used for reducing cost, increasing hardness, improving surface properties and reducing shrinkage.
- HIPS filler masterbatch is a propylene containing 72% ~ 80% of calcium carbonate, which is naturally white.
- It can be mixed with a resin base and is easily dispersed with good compatibility in order to improve heat resistance, bending strength, dimensional stability, and reduce the heat generated by combustion and environmental pollution.
- Blow molding products, injection molding.
- EVC footwear, household plastic goods
- Recommended Dosing Rate at 10 ~ 40% according to desired products
- The processing temperature is set according to the plastic processing temperature and it is applied well in the range 240 ± 40oC
Packaging, transportation and storage:
- PP bag with the specifications of 25kg / bag.
- Keep out of moisture, sunlight and handle with care