HIPS Filler Masterbatch
- Particle Size 2-3 micron
- Carrier PS
- Shape Granules
- Type HIPS Filler Masterbatch
- Application Extrusion Molding, Blow Molding, Injection Molding
- Appearance White
- Supply Ability : 2000 Ton Per Month
300.00 - 500.00 USD ($)/Ton
Price And Quantity
- 300.00 - 500.00 USD ($)/Ton
- 1 Ton
- 2-3 micron
- HIPS Filler Masterbatch
- Extrusion Molding, Blow Molding, Injection Molding
- Hai Phong
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Paypal, Cash in Advance (CID)
- 2000 Ton Per Month
- 7 Days
- Free samples are available
- 25kgs PP bag with Pe liner
- Africa, Middle East, Asia
- All India
HIPS filler masterbatch is commonly used in manufacturing plastic products. These are granular additives used for reducing cost, increasing hardness, improving surface properties and reducing shrinkage.
- HIPS filler masterbatch is a propylene containing 72% ~ 80% of calcium carbonate, which is naturally white.
- It can be mixed with a resin base and is easily dispersed with good compatibility in order to improve heat resistance, bending strength, dimensional stability, and reduce the heat generated by combustion and environmental pollution.
- Blow molding products, injection molding.
- EVC footwear, household plastic goods
- Recommended Dosing Rate at 10 ~ 40% according to desired products
- The processing temperature is set according to the plastic processing temperature and it is applied well in the range 240 ± 40oC
Packaging, transportation and storage:
- PP bag with the specifications of 25kg / bag.
- Keep out of moisture, sunlight and handle with care
Get in touch with us